Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Saint Kitts and nevis is hiring a Safety and Loss Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking a Security Officer with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of Security Officer. The successful candidate will report to the Security Manager.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
- A Security Officer is an employee whose first duty is to protect the life and safety of our guests and employees, to protect the physical assets and property of the resort and to ensure safety & loss prevention standards are met and maintained and to provide service to guests and employees.
- A Security Officer is expected to take certain actions when confronted with disturbances, crimes and threats to life and property. The Safety & Loss Prevention Officer possesses no greater power than that of any other private citizen.
- A Security Officer should emphasize prevention of incidents. This can be done by taking preventive measures in the form of carrying out effective patrols, securing of resort premises not in use, to provide emergency response when the safety of guests, employees or the property is or may be compromised.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Previous experience writing/reporting accident documentation reports preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite preferred.
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
We look forward to receiving your application!