GTT in Guyana is hiring a Copywriter, Marketing Cloud on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
The Copywriter, marketing cloud CoE works in the newly developed marketing cloud center of excellence. The position will be the primary copy developer for all the creative components that are developed within the CoE to support the Salesforce Interactive, Email, MSM/Mobile, and Social Studio deployment and use in all participating operating companies with ATNI. The position will be part of a CoE team that will manage the deployment and operations of all the marketing automation activities within ATNI.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to *****@gtt.co.gy with the subject line: “APPLICATION – "Copywriter, Marketing Cloud ” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown