24-7 Intouch in Jamaica is hiring a Senior Accountant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our accounting team. We’re looking for someone with the vision, experience, and passion to make a tangible contribution to our entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver accurate results for our management team.
As Senior Accountant, You Will…
- Conduct the monthly close and reporting process
- Participate in the development of company budgets and forecasts
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Track and report capital expenditures
- Coordinate with external tax consultants
- Maintain and reconcile GL transactions and accounts
- Oversee preparation of information required for all tax returns, other contemporaneous documentation, and other tax and business tax filings
- Be responsible for any business registrations and compliance
- Complete all tax reconciliations and act as point of contact for tax provisions
- Examine and enhance internal controls
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Coach and mentor junior staff
- Conduct other duties as assigned
As Senior Accountant, You Have…
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- Completion of a professional accounting designation (CPA/ACCA)
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in an accounting or tax role
- Hands on experience with applicable accounting software i.e General Ledger
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving experience with attention to detail
- Experience with general ledger functions and month end/year end close process
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to be a quick learner with an eager personality
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.