Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a PCC Sales Support Executive 1 1 on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
- The successful individual will be primarily responsible for ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction with specific corporate accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to calls received via the Corporate Care line (469-CORP) and owning customer’s query until resolution.
- Acknowledging and appropriately responding to email correspondences received from internal and external clients.
- Working closely with your respective Business Account Manager to provide optimal coverage of specific corporate accounts.
- Minimum five (5) CXC’s or GCE’s including English and Mathematics
- Excellent knowledge of Digicel’s products and services
- Experience in Call Centre Programmes (e.g. Minsat & E-Care)
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to work well under pressure
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.