24-7 Intouch in Jamaica is hiring a Campus Director on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re searching for a Campus Director to consistently immerse the campus with the 24-7 Intouch culture, while ensuring the site is optimally functioning and driving the happiness of our employees.
As Campus Director, You Will…
- Promote the 24-7 Intouch culture and evaluate how local teams are exemplifying our corporate values (Our 10 Things)
- Mentor local team leadership in collaboration with global department leaders to ensure standards are maintained and key processes are executed
- Keep a pulse on operational and cultural key performance indicators, streamlining communication to local leaders through weekly meetings
- Alert leaders of changes, drivers and opportunities within key KPIs and create collaborative solutions
- Ensure accuracy of reporting, working locally to enhance results
- Establish priorities with department managers and track action item progress
- Escalate campus issues to respective leaders and collaborate on solutions
- Support rollout of new programs and processes
- Audit and track operational processes within each line of business, identifying new opportunities
- Obsess about client-partner visits by ensuring they run smoothly and meet our high standards
- Ensure the campus meets our standards in regards to brand standards, aesthetics and security
- Identify opportunities and implement processes to ensure smooth employee experience between department transitions
As Campus Director, You Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory and project management experience
- Client relationship management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- The ability to effectively present information to groups of managers, clients and customers
- The ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
- A detail-oriented attitude with creative problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to implement change and innovation
- Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships
- The ability to travel as required
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.