Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Sigma Secretariat Associate (55789) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support in the planning of the annual Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run including marketing of the run, soliciting teams, and registration, as well as other duties required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the registering Corporate, Small and non- corporate teams for the Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run.
- Produce weekly reports on the number of registrants.
- Assist to develop and maintain established and prospective Sigma team participant list ensuring accurate up-to-date information.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Diploma/Associate degree in a business-related field, or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Prior experience in helping to plan a large-scale event, preferred but not required.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Excellent human relations skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact courteously and effectively with internal and external customers
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.