Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Sales Support Associate (Contract) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Business Development team in the capacity of,
Sales Support Associate (Contract) (Grade 2)
The selected candidate will be provide critical support to the Business Development Unit in executing operational and administrative duties to ensure profitability and growth. Liaise with internal departments and external partners so that the day to day operations of the department run smoothly. The incumbent will be required to verify documentation related to applications and provide customer service to existing clients. The individual is also required to provide assistance to the sales teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all applications for new and existing clients to fulfil on-boarding requirements.
- Update application Tracker.
- Liaise with clients and internal partners to ensure applications are perfected.
- Pull Credit Reports.
- Prepare Account Analysis
- Assist with customer service inquiries and ensure proper resolution by responsible party.
- Contact clients for follow up courtesy call.
- Liaise with partners and vendors to ensure that daily operations run smoothly.
- Provide Reports.
- Prepare reports on the status of all applications and tasks completed.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Two (2) years of experience in the financial services customer service, marketing or sales, with a proven track record in customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting to work towards ambitious targets and sales objective.
- Sound understanding of the financial sector, banking instruments and the regulatory environment.
- Working knowledge of electronic delivery channels i.e. ABMs, IVR, POS, Call Centre and Internet Banking to support sales initiatives.
- Proven ability to operate within a multi-project environment and perform under tight deadlines, with high level of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills to build and maintain effective working relationships and elicit cooperation from internal and external partners throughout all management levels.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, understanding and responding).
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative, independently and in a team environment.
- High levels of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, and ethical standards.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.