KPMG in Jamaica is hiring a Administrative Services (ASK) Senior Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
OUR TEAM IS EXPANDING!
KPMG Jamaica has a delivery center named “Jamaica Extended Support Services” (JESS) operating from the Kingston office, which is contracted to provide back-office support to its member firm KPMG United States (“the Client”). Team members within the delivery center work with the Client’s stakeholders under a team extension model to support the Client’s back-office operations.
The JESS Administrative Services resources are responsible for performing various tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures provided by the Clients’ Administrative Services team including, but not limited to customer communications, collaboration with internal KPMG teams, supporting client engagements, reconciliations, client and market research, document processing, data analysis, PowerPoint presentations, coordinating meetings and training events, and booking travel.
The JESS Administrative Services Senior Officer reports primarily to the JESS Administrative Services Team Lead but will also take direction from other Client team members who are accountable for supported work.
The Administrative Services Senior Officers work in our virtual business center environment, serving in a vital role and providing excellent customer service and administrative support to KPMG’s partners, managing directors, directors, senior managers, and managers. This is a dynamic, high-energy position. Current core responsibilities may include:
- Provide proactive customer communication and prompt responses to messages
- Collaborate with KPMG internal teams to support requests
- Support client engagement management, including creating and managing invoices, drafting client engagement letters using firm standard templates, conducting time and expense reconciliations, processing payables, and other activities
- Perform SYNC Client Relationship Management updates and edits
- Research and book travel reservations
- Coordinate and schedule conference rooms for meetings
- Format documents
- Compile/edit spreadsheets using intermediate and advanced Excel functions
- Edit PowerPoint presentations
- Process purchase requisitions and invoices
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Conduct client and market research
- Update and format resumes for inclusion in proposals or posting on the KPMG portal
- Ability to manage multiple and complex assignments across all line of business
- Assist in the training of new joiners on in-scope tasks
- Provide and or assist with refreshers training/ upskilling of existing team members
- Provide subject matter expertise and work with the team leads to provide next-level support for junior team members
- Assist with quality review and quality assurance initiatives
- Assist with and conduct random audits in keeping with the quality management process and other standard operating procedures.
- Contribute to and facilitate best practice sessions to guide process improvement
- Exercises independent judgment in creating and selecting ways to complete work assignments
- Analyzes and addresses issues by evaluating different alternatives within a wide variety of established procedures
- Supports effort to meet deadlines
- Conduct research to resolve case issues by reviewing vendor information, previous employee correspondence, leveraging Client systems, etc.)
- Interacts with Client stakeholders daily to resolve questions and/or provide updates
- Provides Client with ideas on process improvements such as performing the work differently or through automation efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited college nor university
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience within Administrative Services or a similar capacity
- Ability to work independently with remote supervision
- Excellent writing and editing skills required to craft persuasive messaging and content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions to standard processes
- Strong working knowledge and use of office productivity tools; MS Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formulas, etc,)
- Ability to independently manage complex tasks and activities
- Ability to identify and implement improvements in collaboration with the management team and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal judgment
- Ability to communicate very effectively both orally and in writing
- Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information
- Identifies opportunities to optimize processes and team performance
- Ability to be flexible with job duties and scope of work
- Ability to resolve escalated issues within work scope
- Asks questions to seek clarification and direction when needed
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change and continuous learning
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects promptly
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Strong team player that supports more junior members and improves overall team performance
- Demonstrates self-confidence and awareness of actions
- Takes ownership and accountability for work quality and outcomes
- Ability to coach and motivate team members to optimize team effectiveness and enhance team interactions.
- Support the ASK Team Lead(s) to impact team morale, culture, and participation.
- Demonstrated subject matter lead within the group
- Ability to break down a process into parts and identify issues and/or opportunities for improvement
- Takes the initiative to develop skills and competencies that will lead to the advancement of self and the team
- Ability to establish a “customer service” culture
- Ability to interact courteously with candidates, stakeholders, and employees and ensures interactions are of high quality of service
- Proactive and takes appropriate initiative
- Provide insights and recommendations to support continuous improvement initiatives
We thank all interested applicants however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.