Siboney Beach Club is seeking a Spa Coordinator to facilitate the day-to-day operations of its spa Pure Spa & Wellness. We are seeking a vibrant personality with excellent customer service skills with the ability to deliver a positive, rewarding spa experience that satisfies guests.
Spa Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
Provide Excellent Customer Service
This entails providing information about the spa, addressing inquiries and complaints, and directing customers toward amenities.
Monitor the inventory carefully, create logs and assist with supply procurement as well as checking for equipment that requires repair.
Contribute to Sales
Contribute to sales and marketing by introducing customers to spa products, services, and treatment packages. Make recommendations based on the customer's history or professed needs, hold live demonstrations, and offer samples.
Perform Administrative Tasks
Booking and confirming guest appointments, answering calls, entering client information into the spa's database system, collecting payments, and purchasing items for inventory.
Maintain Spa Cleanliness
Frequently inspect and ensure cleanliness of facility areas, especially the entrance and treatment rooms.
Spa Coordinator Skills & Qualifications
Spa Coordinator must be efficient and reliable, possessing high attention to detail along with excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with customers. Other qualities and skills include:
- Certifications - must be certified in multiple spa therapies and cosmetology techniques
- Customer service - must have a strong customer service orientation inclusive of listening well to customers, respond to requests and questions, while striving to facilitate convenient, high-quality spa treatments
- Cleaning skills – cleanliness is essential to spas, where people go to quiet down and relax. Spa Coordinator must be familiar with cleaning techniques and adhere to safety and sanitization standards
- Multitasking - must be able to handle a diverse range of duties in everyday work. Because much of these tasks depend on customers and treatment schedules for timing, spa coordinator must fluidly switch between tasks and adapt to changing situations
- Physical fitness - this is a physically active job that involves walking around the facility, picking up and transporting items. Must be comfortable working on their feet
- Data entry - data entry skills are necessary to record customer details and appointment schedules, it's crucial that data is logged accurately and quickly
Interested candidates may submit their resume to *****@siboneybeachantigua.com