Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Branch Administration Clerk (Contract) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will provide timely and efficient administrative support to the Branch Manager and Financial Advisors in achieving the objectives of the Branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in the day-to-day activities of the Branch.
- Log and assign incoming applications to the Administrative Team.
- Record completed applications on the designated transmittal form and submit to the Scan Centre.
- Assist with the checking of applications and updating biographical information on CAPSIL.
- Dispatch policy contracts to Financial Advisors.
- Check and record Policy Acknowledgement Receipts received and route to the New Business Department on Transmittal Form.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports to the Branch Manager and team lead.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Six (6) CXC or GCE “O” level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject.
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including word processors and spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of Life Insurance principles.
- Sound human relations and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted