Reel is a graphic design service that helps startups and e-commerce brands get more design tasks in less time and for less money. We help our clients grow faster with high-quality designs that make their audience happy for a monthly fee.
We are currently looking for creative, talented, and motivated graphic designers, web designers, and illustrators, to join our fully distributed team.
Responsibilities [Here are some things you'll do on the job]
- Work on your assigned project as your own's
- Control the design process from A to Z and report directly to your manager
- Deliver top-notch quality on assigned projects on a very short delay
- Create stunning designs* for busy clients from all over the world
- *Most common designs projects you'll do on the job daily: Logo and Branding, Social media graphics, Illustrations, Stickers and Merch, Website Graphics, Packaging Design, Display Ads, Print and Digital Graphics, Infographics, Brochures and Editorial, Short GIF Animations, Presentations, Landing Page Design.
- Maintain consent communication with your assigned clients via email, live chat, slack, and other internal tools
- Collaborate effectively with your assigned project manager
Qualifications [we tried to keep it short]
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Good interpersonal skills and client-handling experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, PS, and Indd) and other design software such as Sketch and Figma
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Good English communication and comprehension skills
- Team player
- Have a sense of humor
- Get excited when someone talks about palette or vector
Requirements [not so hard]
- A commitment of 40h per week, 8h per day, Monday to Friday
- Availability to work on one of these following time zones: (Eastern Time: 9 AM - 6 PM or Eastern European Time: 9 AM - 6 PM or Asian Time: 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Follow Reel's quality control procedures while contributing to our team's culture
- Understand the balance between perfect design and getting to market
- Have a high-speed and consistent internet connection (not less than 20MBPS, with backups)
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for application, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and installed Adobe Creative Suite.
Benefits for now [we will add more when money comes]
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Healthcare coverage after minimum tenure
- Work with like-minded teammates around the world
- Join a promising startup
Well, if you will, go on.