Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a KPI Lead on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of eight (8) apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
Responsible for the delivery of KPIs across the business, tracking compliance and the developing KPIs further as business needs evolve.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm adequate definition by KPI owners of the KPI and its components
- Resolves conflicts in definitions between orwners, e.g. singular definition of FTE
- Tracks compliance with submission timetable
- Drive evolution of the KPI set in response to evolving business needs
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, or any other related field
- Three - five (3-5) years relevant experience in developing, delivering and monitoring KPIs
- Previous experience in IT and in system integration
- Understanding of finance processes
Functional skills and abilities:
- Strong communication skills to liaise with Finance leaderships
- Strong analytical skills are essential to assess the business requirements, in order to determine KPIs required
- Problem solving abilities to understand the business case
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.