Marriott Vacations Worldwide in US Virgin Islands is hiring a Housekeeper Public Area In Westin St John At Marriott Vacations Worldwide on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Clean public and employee restrooms and showers. Clean glass in public and employee areas. Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Dust surfaces in assigned area. Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers. Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages. Clean and maintain lights. Post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary.
Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs. Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture