Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a Customer Experience Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Provide support to the Head of Customer Experience in the overall management of the company’s Customer Experience Journey and translates the organization’s overall strategy into customer experience strategy and tactics.
Support in overseeing Digital and Diaspora CX Journeys and Improvements
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with Department heads, managers, and senior leadership to assess the customer experience at all levels of the organization.
- Develops recommendations and priorities for addressing gaps and taking the customer experience to the next level.
- Provides leadership and guidance on how best to deliver on the customer experience aspects of the company’s Strategic Plan.
- Conducts market research, focus groups, and other outward-facing activities to gather and analyze information about the customer experience.
- Formalize our data collection efforts to aggregate, organize, and drive customer insights effectively and measurably back into the organization, and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and factored into strategic decision making across the business.
- Ensure the customer feedback collection methods, namely NPS, are fully integrated with the customer communications strategies to optimize feedback rate while minimizing duplication of touchpoints and “opt out”.
- Provide a service to other groups/process owners to support their customer feedback needs and enable the process owners to have a stable independent measurement system as well as a platform to aid them driving improvement of their processes. (ie. Product/Quality feedback, Sales Satisfaction, Service Satisfaction, etc )
- Communicates the customer centric philosophy and successes of the organization internally and externally
- Designs programs that proactively identify and remove adoption roadblocks and improve customer engagement, creating business value
- Develop Customer Success Management methodologies to identify opportunity and risks within current customer base including adoption and engagement data tracking and customer profiling
- Develop repeatable adoption and engagement plays that tackle risks and identify opportunities
- Build, test and improve journeys, products and processes, achieving excellent customer experience
- Lead the outbound team for distribution of support to our customers and prospective customers pre and post-purchase in their pursuit of help and information
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by partnering closely with Marketing and commercial to create and implement products, promotions matched with exceptional outbound communication strategy to drive customer education, relationship development, and retention over time
- Develop strategies and implement new efforts that support adherence to product and engagement around brand to support extension of customer lifecycle
- Identify Opportunities to Improve Customer Experience. Perform root cause analysis, including sample audits and text-data mining, to determine drivers of both dissatisfaction and satisfaction
- Recommend improvements based on business cases created from findings and present recommendations to functional business leads
Academic Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent;
- 4+ years’ experience in management in customer service or experience, marketing or related field;
- Consumer market research or VOC data analysis experience.
- Experience using a wide range of software and tools (e.g., Medallia, Qualtrics, Clarabridge, Tableau, and SPSS).
- Knowledge of key statistical concepts in order to work with data scientists modeling NPS data.
- Computer skills (MS Office, G Suite).
- People, time & relationship management skills;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Excellent grasp - and proven experience, with user research, behavioral psychology, contact centers
- High emotional intelligence, known for patience and empathy; exhibits deep care for customers, agents and stakeholders
- Ability to draw the right conclusions and hone in on key insights to improve the current experience and predict future needs
- Prior experience working with customer data in telcom industry
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail