RF Bank & Trust in Cayman Islands is hiring a Securities Investment Advisor on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Since inception in 1997, RF has been committed to helping clients create and manage wealth. We are your local private bank connecting Caymanians with the best in local and international investments.
The Securities Investment Advisor is a member of RF’s Financial Advisory Unit which provides the strategic sales component of capital markets.
- Demonstrate a sound general knowledge of the investment environment within the Bahamas and regional market
- Assess client investment needs and identify suitable investment solutions
- Prepare proposals for prospective clients and business partners that promote product education
- Maintain network of clients to ensure consistently strong communication and accessibility regarding product offerings
- Grow client portfolio through innovative and proven sales strategies
- Prepare reports demonstrating portfolio performance and market factors
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Series 7 Qualification Preferred
- 2-3 years’ Experience in a Sales
- Previous Sales in Private Banking Sector is an Asset
- Entrepreneurial mindset to create and develop strategies to grow business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, but within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office proficiency
RF appreciates your interest. However, only those applications shortlisted will be contacted. Internal Candidates are given preferential consideration for all vacant positions.