ANSA Merchant Bank in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Technical Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
This position is responsible for working with the Technical Lead and the project and operational stakeholders, to understand the organization and project non-functional requirements. The Technical Analyst liaises and works with consultants and vendor architects for infrastructure, security and integration solutions, to understand and influence the design of the target technology platforms/architecture. This position is accountable for ensuring that the overall architecture is developed, implemented, deployed, integrated and maintained seamlessly, with minimum disruption and in alignment with the Group and FSS performance requirements as well as the governance and security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the Technical Lead with information gathering to develop a thorough understanding of the Bank’s strategic objectives and its business and operations requirements through routine or coordinated interactions with end users, business owners, key stakeholders, consultants and implementation partners.
- In the course of implementing and supporting the various components of the Bank’s infrastructure and business systems solutions, collate and maintain records of the Bank’s end-to-end technology architecture and configuration.
- In conjunction with relevant internal and external technical and operations resources, provide support with establishing, configuring, operating and maintaining a comprehensive security infrastructure in accordance with all relevant prevailing policies and standards.
- Participate in architecture design, upgrade and maintenance efforts, to undertake or direct thorough risk analysis to inform decisions on approval and implementation of changes in accordance with appropriate governance arrangements.
- In conjunction with relevant internal and external business, technical and operations resources, contribute to the development of a comprehensive business continuity plan and to the ongoing testing and updating of the plan as part of all technology implementations.
- Assist with preparation of reports, recommendations and communication of changes, enhancements, and modifications to the Bank’s technology architecture, to all relevant internal and external project and operations stakeholders to ensure issues and impacts are understood.
- Assist the Technical Lead with alignment of the technology architecture provisioning with the timelines for all work streams in the transformation program of projects.
- Assist with tracking of relevant metrics as defined in the relevant technical/non-functional requirements and research and recommend strategies to ensure that all technology architecture objectives and performance standards are consistently met or exceeded
- Refer/escalate issues, findings and service requests to the Technical Lead in a timely manner so as to solicit/elicit guidance, verification and validation of analysis, requirements and recommendations as well as any coaching/training that may be required to fill any relevant knowledge or skills gaps.
- Provide support with the configuration, administration and operation of test environments, creation of test data/test cases and execution of test cases as required in accordance with project timelines.
- Contribute to the recommendations and plans for operationalizing the support for the technology architecture inclusive of IT service delivery processes and any structure, staffing, training or other IT HR implications.
- University degree in the field of, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of proven work experience as a technical analyst on medium to large projects.
- Experience and/or certifications in emerging technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization and unified communications as well as with project management will be an asset.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a University degree in the field of, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field?
- Do you have at least 2-3 years of proven work experience as a technical analyst on medium to large projects?
- Do you have experience and/or certifications in emerging technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization and unified communications as well as with project management will be an asset?