DigitalView Caribbean N.V. in Aruba is hiring a Jr Visual, Digital and Communications Designer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Can you design? Can you make it move? Do you want to make cool stuff every single day? We are seeking a promising Jr Visual, Digital, and Communications Designer to assist with all of our graphic design needs.
Working from creative briefs and calendars, the strategy and content will be provided. You will be responsible for the entire creative process. Namely, drafts, obtaining approvals, and publishing/monitoring campaigns for projects that include but are not limited to; creating animated billboard and signage ads for a diverse range of clients, internal marketing communications renderings, presentations, templates, direct marketing, and social media.
What You Will do:
- Develop and deliver visually compelling motion graphics, animations, graphic elements, and illustrations.
- Ability to understand and willing to learn how to work from social media calendars, creative briefs, and scribbles on a napkin to create images and campaigns
- Ensure all graphics deliverables support specific storytelling needs and brand consistency outlined in multimedia projects
- Present creative work to internal teams and business partners — often non-creative audiences
- Quality assurance of client-submitted creatives and media campaign planning and publishing.
- Take direction from peers/supervisor/team members and fold into project work
- Willing to have fun and experiment, try new things, and fail forward
- Has obsessive attention to detail, strong prioritization skills, and up-to-date understanding of the latest digital creative trends
What You Will Need:
- 1-3 years animation/motion graphics experience
- 1-3 years design experience
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Professional experience is preferred but not absolutely necessary
- Strong potential and a willingness to learn and grow alongside a skilled team
- Strong computer skills with an interest to learn and use new design, process, and planning applications
- MUST have a passion for great creative work and a drive to make cool stuff every single day
- Ability to work on multiple brands and projects simultaneously and ensure the vision and brand standards shine through
- Applicants will be expected to work from our office in Tanki Flip.
- Experience with AfterEffects
- Experience recording and editing video
- Photography or videography skills (please include in the portfolio if applicable)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Creative – a sense for good design + storytelling
- Agile – processes information quickly, learns quickly, and adapts
- Innately curious – asks questions to learn more and advance the conversation
- Champion mindset – embodies a growth mindset: the belief that capabilities are not fixed and can continue to grow with consistent effort. Embraces all challenges and opportunities
- Collaborative – achieve meaningful progress by working with others to produce the best work possible
- Eager – a strong desire to positively impact the customer experience
- Self-motivated – independently manage projects and media plans, excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and solid work ethic
- Autonomous – highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Collaborative – Ability to balance multiple demands, share ideas, and thrive in a collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities in regionally expanding markets ( international growth)
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
All candidates applying for this position must be authorized to work in Aruba. Please note** YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK IN AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO**.