Paradox Studios TT in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Creative Agency Operations Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Are you Intrapreneur minded?
Paradox Studios Limited, a Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced Agency Operations Manager to join our team.
This is a dynamic role for a people focussed, solutions oriented, innovative individual who thrives on making things run efficiently. The Operations Manager will own our processes and provide leadership to the Paradox Team and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Agency.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will assist the team with implementing a growth focused strategic plan. You will also be the agency ‘control tower’, responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget while maintaining our usual level of service excellence and client satisfaction.
If you have expertly managed accounts, projects and clients and can juggle multiple tasks while keeping an eye on the big picture all with a calm approach, then send us your resumé and let us chat!
- Manage agency’s master schedule and oversee workflow, time tracking and reports on project timelines and budgets
- Communicate with the team and liaise with clients to keep work flowing and maintain project schedules, within budget
- Set up scalable, efficient processes and systems to better manage workflow and communications
- Prepare project proposals, estimates, contracts, and scope of work documents
- Assist with new business development through prospect research and RFP co-ordination
- Ensure office equipment and IT is up to date and working effectively
- Vendor co-ordination and management including freelance designers, photographers, videographers
Required skills and experience:
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 5+ years of marketing and/or project management experience, in a creative agency
- Thorough understanding of production process from concept to finished project
- A basic understanding of design principles as well as photography and video production would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and ability to proofread
- A passion for project management and a track record of establishing successful workflows and processes
- Familiarity with project management programs and email marketing software
- Some understanding of agency financial management/HR or willingness to learn
- Strategic Thinker
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability to exhibit sound judgement
- Ability to delegate
- A strong work ethic, motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic
You must have directly managed people and projects in another organization to qualify.
Is this you?
Then send your cover letter and resume to *****@paradoxstudiostt.com and include the subject line “Operations Manager” and a 2-minute video about the teams AND projects you have managed in the past!
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED