Cloud Carib in Bahamas is hiring a Sales Executive on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for revenue growth against targeted accounts within the verticals of financial services and related industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies. They will engage in selling to new and existing accounts, renewing accounts, and assessing client profitability. The Sales Executive is quota bearing and must achieve client retention and growth targets.
The Sales Executive will also act as a liaison between clients, sales managers, and executive management. A background in managed/cloud services or technical solution sales is prerequisite for any applicant. Someone looking to join an innovative, forward-thinking company that is technology focused and in a class by itself would be encouraged to apply.
- MEET NEW BUSINESS TARGETS: Generate new streams of revenue through sales of products and services which address prospects business needs;
- RETENTION: Retain contract revenue in the assigned set of clients and ensure the products and services address clients' business needs;
- RELATIONSHIPS: Maintain good levels of client satisfaction through regular communication with all clients, and build solid working relationships with each client;
- RENEWALS: Develop and execute a plan to manage all account renewals, initiating communication with the client at the right time and fulfilling contractual obligations for providing account information to the client;
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Responsible for all areas of account management, including the development of good account understanding, understanding clients' businesses and resolving issues in a timely manner; understand competitor solutions the client is using and the client's current and developing needs;
- ROLL OUT AND ADOPTION: Ensure appropriate levels of client training and awareness are provided through your own means and partnering with the Operations Team.
- DEVELOP OPPORTUNITIES: Identify opportunities for increased revenue within the set of accounts (up-selling and possibly cross-selling), and where appropriate, engage with Engineers or Executives to bring to close.
- TEAMWORK: Work on retention initiatives for selected clients with the extended sales team;
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the Cloud Carib products and solutions, and use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the client;
- FORECASTING: Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure clear reporting of forthcoming renewals, additional sales opportunities, plus the associated revenue and timescales;
- MANAGING ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Maintain accurate and appropriate client records within the global CRM system to provide timely management information;
- A PROVEN SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD in a new business development role that requires cold calling;
- Must have a proven track record in information technology sales with emphasis on managed services and cloud solutions;
- Results oriented and committed to grow revenue within the existing client base;
- Strong time management and ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that revenue-generating activities are maximized while ensuring client and internal department requirements are met;
- Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) to ensure the Cloud Carib value position is clearly articulated to key client contacts, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image always conveyed;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in face-to-face meetings to ensure smooth progression of opportunities through the sales cycle;
- Good level of business awareness to help build credibility with the client, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector, and express the benefits of Cloud Carib in the appropriate business context;
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills to manage opportunities from a set of customers to closed agreements;
- Must be eager to learn and build your career in a fast paced startup environment.