Cloud Carib in Bahamas is hiring a Systems Administrator on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Systems Administrator is critical within Cloud Carib’s client operations team. As an integral part of the organization's Command and Control Centre (C3) each Systems Administrator is tasked with delivering nothing less than service excellence for every interaction. C3 is an ITIL compliant Service Desk, at the expert level, and one where elevated privilege is required. Knowledge within a variety of technologies is a prerequisite for applicants to be successful. This is not for those with less than 2+ years of professional experience in managed services support and/or a help desk role in a service provider environment.
The Systems Administrator provides a high level of technical experience for clients via support tickets, walkups, email or over the phone. The Systems Administrator is the owner of complex problems from the time of an ticket being reported until closure of the ticket no matter the duration. As the single point of contact in the Service Operations, the Systems Administrator applies excellent judgement skills to triage, classify, prioritize, categorize and assign service requests; while effectively communicating with each client via a ticketing system, phone, and email to ensure timely communications are being delivered to all stakeholders. The Systems Administrator is expected to be proactive and use initiative and advise on potential shortfalls that a client may experience, using existing or planned methods, and suggest alternatives that may better serve the stability and security of the client’s service. The Systems Administrator creates and maintains client loyalty by delivering beyond the expected and exercises ethical judgment in decision making in order to routinely deliver service excellence.
- Manage Service Request Intake – accurate triage, categorization, classification, prioritization, and assignment of all Service Requests
- Ensure timely communication and documentation within all Service Requests to internal and external stakeholders in compliance with established SLAs
- Responsible for continuous review of assigned tickets ensuring that open tickets are provided with timely internal and public updates in compliance with Operations and SLA policies
- End-to-end management of all Service Requests throughout the full lifecycle in compliance to established SLAs
- Timely escalation of all Service Requests in compliance with the Escalation Policy, including escalation to third-party vendors for support
- Requires minimum 2+ years working in a computer based technical field (preference granted to those with direct Service Provider/MSP experience);
- Technology related certifications (A+, Network +, Security+, MCP, ITIL and other relevant certifications) are an advantage
- Exercise the utmost professionalism and tact in interactions with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Uses skills as a seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures;
- Works with Systems Engineers, Senior Engineers and Architects supporting ongoing technical issues;
- Self-driven; ability to manage individual tasks and responsibilities with minimal direct supervision;
- Must be able to work on a rotating shift basis within a 24x7x365 operations team;
- Desire to learn and develop technical expertise in virtualization, backup and cloud technologies
- Must be eager to learn and build your career in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Must be authorized to work in the Bahamas
Working at Cloud Carib provides the beauty of The Bahamas with the rush of working at a Silicon Valley like startup. We are building a culture of service excellence within the Caribbean region to help develop and entirely new GDP for the people of the region while benefiting the world by provided unparalleled data protection. If you want to make a difference and have what it takes to change the world we want to hear from you.