Solomon's Super Center & Solomon's Yamacraw Stores in Bahamas is hiring a Grocery Supervisor on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
- Review all reports associated with category, inclusive of Sales, Daily Inventory Valuation & Gross Margin Report, No Cost and Negative On Hand Reports. Prevent and solve any resulting discrepancies
- Analyze sale reports daily, weekly, monthly and year to date. Prepare department's budgets in order to monitor Sales to assess staffing needs and to control labor costs.
- Schedule team members appropriately based on store needs and peak Sales periods
- Closely manage all loss, damage and shrink reports daily. Analyze daily, monthly, YTD numbers and items with excessively high L/D. Implement strategies for significant prevention and reductions.
- Proactively address equipment replacements.
- Ensure that shelving/aisles are cleaned and free from obstacles
- Check and retrieve assigned inventory as necessary from the warehouse
- Ensure that all items are priced correctly and bin tags are in place
- Incorporate daily Strip, Fill, Face concept
- Merchandise assigned inventory
- Rotate Inventory as necessary
- Inform management of any inventory concerns
- Inform management of closed-dated items
- Adhere to safety standards when in use of equipment on/off sales floor
- Promptly dispose of all empty boxes