Massy Stores in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is hiring a Pharmacist on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Massy Stores (SVG) Ltd is seeking a motivated individual with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment to fill the post of Full-Time Pharmacist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ultimately responsible for dispensing of all prescriptions
- Offer patient counselling where required.
- Recommending and dispensing of Pharmacist Assisted Drug.
- Over-the-Counter prescribing for common ailments
- Acknowledges and follows all Pharmacy policies and procedures; both legally required and those incorporated in Massy;s operating procedures
- Attend the pre-requisite Continuing Education Sessions required for re-registration as Pharmacist.
- Act as a source of, and/or provide health care information to patients, custsomers, other Health Care Professionals, the community, fellow team members and management when required.
- Offer value added health care services e.g blood pressure monitoring
- Maintains the highest professional level of confidentiality in handling customer information.
- Promotes customer goodwill by providing high standards of customer service
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner consistent with store safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
- Maintains a neat and well-groomed personal appearance.
- Overseeing the daily business operations of the pharmacy
- Executing Supply and shipment orders both local and overseas
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances
- Verifying prescription details with physicians who prescribed them, when required.
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the Pharmacy.
- Addressing customers requests and complaints.
- Managing of Pharmacy technician and the Pharmacy team inclusive but not restricted to training and interviewing as well as scheduling shifts.
- Identifying opportunities to add value to customers
- Supervise entire inventory management related to pharmacy daily.
- Competitive analysis and retail pricing of all inventories.
- Diploma, Associate Degree of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be a registered Pharmacist in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- A minimum of three years experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function in a team-oriented environment
- Experience implementing policies and procedures would be an asset
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite (Microsoft, word and excel)
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application including the names of tow (2) professional referees and a certificate of character (Police Record) to:
The Human Resource Department
Massy Stores (SVG) Ltd
P.O Box 872
Upper Bay Street
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Email address: *****@massystores.com
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.