Jumby Bay Island Resort in Antigua and Barbuda is hiring a Front Office Supervisor on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Responsible for the smooth operation of a designated shift, ensuring that team supervision and service is delivered in accordance with Jumby Bay Island luxury service standards.
- A minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience.
- A minimum of two (2) year hotel operations experience in a similar role within a luxury resort/hotel preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of OPERA an asset.
- Ability to communicate at all levels – excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills, as well as suggestively sell.
- Full Fluency of the English language, both written and spoken. Fluency in a second language an asset.
- This role requires the job holder to be able to work flexible hours.
- Valid Driver’s License preferable.