Rayneau Construction & Industrial Products Ltd. in Saint Lucia is hiring a Small Tools/Equipment Mechanic on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Small Tool/Equipment Repair Technician will be responsible for maintaining and repairing light to medium duty power tools, hand tools and small engines as well as assisting with preventive maintenance inspections as needed. Included in the job holder’s responsibilities is the identification of causes of malfunctions, troubleshooting problems, dismantling of tools, and examination and replacement of defective parts.
Responsibilities also include but not limited to:
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary;
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on tools/equipment to ensure effective performance;
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and team members;
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment;
- Availability must be flexible to the needs of the business;
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills;
- Organized and detailed oriented;
- Experience using a computer.
Interested applicants should e-mail their applications with the position titled to: *****@rayneau.org