Rayneau Construction & Industrial Products Ltd. in Saint Lucia is hiring a Service Technician on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Position holder with a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment and tools will in collaboration with the sales department manage the work order process: opening jobs, quotations, invoicing, audit, delivery; turn repair requests into service orders and scheduling servicing/repairs. Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions recording customer feedback. The position holder will be required to coordinate the deployment of rented tools and equipment to off-site locations; Ensure that Work Orders (WO) are adequately supported by customer invoicing and/or customer’s payment before completion of work or delivery of machine/equipment. The duties will require ensuring adherence to health and safety practices as well as maintaining adequate levels spare parts inventory in collaboration with the purchasing department. The applicant’s work experience must include a clear description of your experience in order to determine if you meet the required skills.
- Up to date knowledge of heavy equipment and tools related to the construction sector;
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple items simultaneously;
- Broad range of technical knowledge of construction tools & equipment;
- Team player with excellent customer service coordination skills;
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving & communication skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants should e-mail their applications with the position titled to: *****@rayneau.org or