itel in Saint Lucia is hiring a Training Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
At itelbpo, our entrepreneurial culture is sustained by our shared core values of Quality, Integrity, Reliability and Family. itelbpo in collaboration with Invest Saint Lucia presents an opportunity to interview for various positions at itelbpo. The company was founded in 2012 in Montego Bay, Jamaica and is now a global business. itelbpo is the region's largest home-grown business process outsourcer offering end-to-end customer experience management solutions. With a robust network of home-based experts, itelbpo has a balanced delivery model that offers agile and customized voice, non-voice and digitally enabled solutions that can adapt to the demands of an ever-changing marketplace. This company's culture is a people-centered, community oriented and smartly-disruptive business focused on changing lives and growing the economies of where they operate while playing a lead role in modernizing and changing the business process outsourcing industry for good.
REPORTS TO: Chief Learning Officer
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the management and leadership for all individuals involved in Training
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs.
- Assess relevant training needs for staff; work in consultation with departmental heads.
- Design, implement, and manage quality programs to meet client's requirements.
- Ensure Quality Analysts and Trainers are properly coached and effective in the role.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for the organization and provide weekly feedback to the Management Team.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports and manage the staff reviews.
- Participate in designing/redesigning the call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards.
- Use a quality monitoring data management system for compiling and tracking performances at the team and individual levels.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Seek ways for continuous quality improvement to optimize efficiency.
- Develop a needs-assessment process and create an instructional design process with appropriate delivery methods and post-training evaluations
- Recommend solutions for performance issues and potential areas of training
- Conduct training needs assessment and oversee the training function
- Manage key employee-relations projects and initiatives that have strategic and organization-wide impact
- Provide support to Department Managers in responding to personnel issues
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Development of Training modules for Team Managers and develop new ways to resolve performance issues using organization performance management tools.
- Undertake exit interviews with disembarking employees and provide feedback to management as necessary, once needed.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure the full utilization of all training facilities, processes, resources, and equipment
- Work closely with management to ensure that policies, programs, and processes are developed, implemented, communicated and consistently administered in compliance with organizational objectives and with relevant laws/regulations
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop Training team members
- Resolve and respond to training issues and questions from leaders and employees on the application and interpretation of the process, company policies and current legislation
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficacy of training services offered
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem-solving, decision making, and proactive approach to the job.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Report / business Writing Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Business Management/Operations Management/Business Analytics or related field
- Strong Knowledge of Business Systems and their applications
- Strong Knowledge of call center operations and technology
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
- 2-3 years managing a team
- Project management experience