Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Tester (55849) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will support the business requirements for the provision of system testing services, support business related test activity on a project, as guided by the Test Manager and identify and subsequently define the required tests and executing the test coverage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems.
- Support other test team members and associated IT resources, as appropriate, through the execution of testing related activities.
- Assist with the attended testing, by retrieving/ obtaining data or peripheral devices for use in test execution.
- Complliance with defined processes pertaining to preparation and escalation of defects.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
- One (1) year working experience in a business/ computing enviornment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate both in the oral and written form, with a wide range of individual
- Ability to work in a team
- Committed to professional and ethical standards
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.