UBS in Bahamas is hiring a Transaction, Billing & Monitoring Specialist on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Do you have an affinity for numbers? Are you analytical? Do you have a keen eye for details?
We’re looking for the candidate who can help us:
- perform accurate movement monitoring checks;
- process client invoices in an accurate and timely manner;
- perform daily investigations, reconciliation and resolution of all unallocated transactions;
- download and process portfolio statements;
- post to and reconcile collection accounts;
- perform weekly cash processing;
- perform monitoring and reporting of new accounts
You will be working in the Transaction Data Management & Corporate Services team of UBS Trustees (Bahamas) Ltd.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- business degree or certifications;
- +4 years' experience in a fiduciary services role;
- familiarization with and ability to identify investment vehicles and types;
- basic accounting knowledge;
- proficiency with the range standard end-user applications in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- attention to detail and quality client service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.