itel in Jamaica is hiring a DevOps on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining the organization's infrastructure and tools. They will also be required to work on ways to automate and improve development as well as identifying technical problems to produce software updates and fixes when necessary.
- Strong, proven experience as a DevOps engineer in a scalable production environment built on AWS.
- Extensive experience with container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and EKS.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and has the outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Automating and Orchestrating workloads across multiple cloud providers.
- Ability to leverage CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Knowledge on AWS cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of Kibana, Ambassador, Grafana, Codefresh, Cloudwatch, and Docker
- Ability to establish appropriate monitoring & alerting, and environmental support to ensure a fault-tolerant, reliable, and highly available environment.
- Experience doing continuous integration and deployment with tools such as Jenkins or CodefreshExperience working in an agile development process.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code.
- Good communication skills in English
- BS Computer Sciences Related Degree or relevant field experience.
- 1+ years of Senior level Mobile development.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and Agile methodologies.