itel in Jamaica is hiring a Collections Junior Operations Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
REPORTS TO: Head Of Department
JOB SUMMARY: The Junior Operations Manager position will be responsible for a team of supervisors in a multi-channel contact center, enabling cross-functional collaboration between operations and support teams. The Junior Operations Manager will seek to improve key metrics through increased quality, consistent conversion and increased customer satisfaction. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining performance through effective coaching, mentoring and motivating supervisors and frontline employees.
- Identifying and driving initiatives that support meeting or exceeding key operational performance targets for the account.
- Motivating, coaching and developing direct reports and front-line employees to reach their full potential through effective monitoring, assessing and providing feedback to achieve and maintain high standards of performance and employee engagement.
- Efficiently & effectively handling escalated customer concerns as needed.
- Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the specified unit and domain in conjunction with support teams.
- Assisting in ensuring that the contact center systematically captures relevant customer feedback and sharing with the relevant stakeholders in the parent company.
- Routinely measuring customer satisfaction through formal and informal means and working to develop processes to respond to the identified need.
- Promoting success by consistently analyzing process improvement opportunities.
- Developing, adhering to, supporting and administering company policies and procedures as defined.
- Finding creative ways to surpass targets.
- Proactively raising issues which impact the domain's ability to maintain success.
- Consistent and effective reporting on team/test progress, challenges & successes by compiling statistics, interpreting data and taking appropriate action to support findings and goals (KPIs).
- Ensuring disciplinary discussions and actions for supervisors and front-line employees occur in transparent, accurate and timely manner.
- Hosting/facilitating meetings relevant to areas of focus.
- Managing relationship with account managers and other operational leaders.
- Guiding employees along a mutually identified development path.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of team members' overall performance.
- Performing additional responsibilities as consistent with the job level and overall direction of the senior leadership team.
- Performing contact center activities as needed.
- 2-3 years of debt collection experience in the contact center environment
- 2-3 years in a leadership position for a contact center environment
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously
- An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems
- Superior analytical skills, knowing how to do root cause analysis, and the ability to connect behavior to results
- Effectively multitask towards agreed on timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, lead and facilitate change, and always model professionalism
- Proficient in reducing conflict and increasing participation through interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and empower staff to consistently meet and/or exceed goals
- Must hold themselves accountable for quality of work and performance against goals
- Proven ability to develop and motivate employees
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a business or communications related major
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in people management, with an emphasis on managing multiple teams in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have previous collections experience