ibex in Jamaica is hiring a Team Manager - Pymts on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Team Supervisor is responsible for supporting, coaching, developing and supervising a group of Customer Service Agents in an inbound call center environment. The supervisor position is responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance management and appraisal of work groups in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements. Supervisors will perform related work as required.
- Coaching agents to yield optimal performance through a sound understanding of the business and engagement with their team
- Track and take action on personnel and payroll issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Maintain accurate, current and consistent documentation on direct reports.
- Review productivity statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ensure training needs of subordinates are met.
- Successfully complete all client related training and continually update agents.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within a timely manner
- Promote the use of all center communication tools.
- Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with organization’s guidelines.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Prior Call Center Experience is highly preferred, ideally in a leadership role
- Management Experience