Sandals Resorts International in Saint Lucia is hiring a Resorts Driver on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- We are looking for an experienced Driver to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for transporting guests to and from the Sandals properties. Also, pick-up supplies from our warehouse and other establishments within the island and run errands to sister properties as well as to banks, credit unions, financial institutions and other organizations with whom we conduct business.
- Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Carry out all tasks assigned to you diligently and safely, bearing in mind all hotel policies and procedures.
- Report for work properly attired, rested, and not be under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance, nor should you become influenced by these throughout your time on the job.
- Inspect the unit before operating it to ensure that new damages are spotted and reported immediately.
- Failure on your part to report your detection may result in you being held accountable for it.
- Before starting the unit you are to check the engine to ensure all the components are in the correct proportions (engine oil, coolant / water, brake fluid, etc.) All strange sounds emanating from the unit whilst in your possession should be investigated and reported to your manager/supervisor so the matter can be professionally attended to.
- The units are not to be used for purposes other than those specified by the hotel.
- Ensure that at the end of your shift (where applicable) the unit you are assigned is parked on the property (or otherwise dictated by your manager / supervisor).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years driving experience.
- Valid and current Driver’s License also endorsed for Commercial / Heavy Duty Vehicles.
- Must have a clean driving record with no recent or pending traffic violations.
If successful, a clean police record will be required. Interested persons should submit their application with resume/curriculum vitae, via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
NB: Please enter “Resort Driver” in the subject field in the email for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only short listed candidates will be contacted.