Digicel in Saint Lucia is hiring a Group Head of GTM on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
Responsible for driving the implementation of market and central commercial initiatives that increase revenue, profitability and customer experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all market achievement of revenue and EBITDA budgets.
- Operational leadership in Go to Market (GTM) activities: What we sell; who we sell to; where we will promote and sell; and how we will bring this to life for our customers.
- Ownership of initiative capacity management, including weekly allocation of group resource based on follow the money prioritization, market needs and team capacity.
- Cross-functional leadership on commercial initiatives, including product launches, to secure successful go to market.
- Lead role in co-ordination with other key commercial functions, e.g. product, technical, etc.
- Overall responsibility for 2-way market communications and co-ordination.
- Specify or complete ad hoc analysis where required to inform initiative opportunity and performance.
- Create presentations, papers and reports fit for SMT and Board audience to inform status of projects
- Support and train market resource in GTM best practice planning and implementation.
- Drive understanding and accurate use of initiative / project tracking tools and processes, including direct support where required across all parts of the business.
- Creation of governance and process documentation for inter and intra team activities and application of continuous improvement to all we do.
- Line management of three GTM Project Managers, creating a high-performance culture, maximizing their professional development and ensuring best practice leveraged across the team.
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- A highly effective and motivated professional with at least 5 years commercial operations management experience.
- Experience of directing product launch across multi-markets.
- Resilient and confident communicator, skilled in engaging people and securing agreement at all levels within a business.
- Commercially astute, able to assist in the conversion of analysis to category objectives and performance measures, proficient with data manipulation.
- Would benefit from new market launch, acquisition, or start up environment experience.
- Understanding of the unique dynamics of a telecoms or other subscription service company.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.