SunSwept Resorts in Saint Lucia is hiring an Chief Engineer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
We are seeking an experienced hands-on Hospitality Engineer to lead our Facilities & Maintenance team. The incumbent will orchestrate the resort maintenance team to efficiently maintain the hotel facilities. This position inspires and instructs the team to accomplish the resort objectives dealing with repairs, renovations, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. This Senior Leader will create a departmental budget and work in alignment with financial parameters; oversee contractors/vendors and direct projects entailing HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Gas Works, Fire Safety, and other systems, practices & procedures pertaining to the Hospitality industry.
- 5+ years of industry expertise in Facilities & Maintenance
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Leadership experience & excellent communication skills
- Must possess STP & RO Plant experience
- Gas Works Qualified (a plus)
- Pool Certification (a plus)
- Experience in the Caribbean region preferred