KPMG in the Cayman Islands is hiring a Supervisor, IT Audit on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 154 countries worldwide. As one of the world’s leading professional services organisations our people play a vital role in helping organizations create value and grow with confidence. Our clients include some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands are one of the leading professional services firms, with over 300 employees from over 30 countries and 20 partners delivering audit, tax and advisory services to clients worldwide.
As one of the first international accounting firms to establish an office on Grand Cayman in 1966, we have the local expertise and island insights to add value to our local and international clients.
Our innovative spirit inspires what we do and how we do it, providing valuable benefits for clients, employees and stakeholders. Constantly striving to be better lies at the heart of what makes us different.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands is the largest of the Big 4 on the island and we are dedicated to attracting, recruiting and retaining the best talent available and investing in those individuals to develop the Financial Services business leaders of the future. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a World class financial centre, the “Best Company To Work For” Awarded Firm. Working within a very diverse and multi-cultural environment at KPMG, you would also experience working with multinational clients specializing in alternative investments, insurance, banking and asset securitization.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Supervisor, IT Audit
KPMG IT Audit professionals work with our clients to create unique propositions and help solve clients' current needs while providing insight into the future challenges that they may face. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients and supporting them as they grow.
No matter where you are in the business cycle, whether it's advice on improving the performance of your business, undertaking a transaction or restructuring your company or advice on how to handle risk and compliance - we can help.
Our IT Audit Services team is growing and we are seeking a Supervisor to join our team in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will have a passion for technology and the crypto currency space.
The role and responsibilities
As a member of the IT Audit group, the successful candidate will be involved in audit activities with many of our clients. This will be achieved by:
- Conducting IT security reviews including internal and external penetration testing;
- Performing analysis of business processes and client systems;
- Conducting attestation engagements such as SSAE18 / ISAE3402 Service Organization Control (SOC) audits;
- Conducting Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery planning and assessment;
- Delivering multiple client engagements simultaneously of varying size, scope and complexity;
- Reviewing and provisioning of advice and assistance to clients on business process controls;
- Providing a very high standard of client service to internal and external parties.
- Performing IT General Control testing for local clients including logical access, change management and backup/ recovery testing
- Must be Chartered Accountant with 1 - 2 years PQE;
- Studying towards or have an interest in becoming CISA qualified;
- A self - starter who is motivated to work independently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills;
Change extends your horizons. It gives you a fresh perspective and the opportunity to learn from others. KPMG in the Cayman Islands will ensure you broaden your horizons.
Applications from aptly qualified persons should only be submitted by clicking the Apply for this job button.