Intertrust Group in Cayman Islands is hiring a Project Manager (Contract) on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Project Manager - Finance has responsibility for the management of various ad hoc finance projects, with the aim of enhancing the company’s competitive position and achieving its strategic objectives. Your direct reporting line will be to the Finance Director.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s for the Finance Team
- Responsible for development and maintenance of documentation of workflows in Finance team.
- Drafting of policies and procedures manual for new financial system.
- Review business processes and implement workflow efficiencies in department.
- Assist Finance Director with ad-hoc finance tasks as requested.
Do you have what our team needs?
- Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- Qualified ACA, CA or CPA
- Prior industry or similar business model experience required.
- Prior experience with managing a system implementation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years financial services experience
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data with strong attention to detail
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Viewpoint, Aderant and SAP software highly desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button providing us with your CV and cover letter.