Sagicor Group Jamaica is hiring an Enrollment Clerk on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will Perform administrative activities involved in assisting the successful operation of Direct Marketing campaigns.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the distribution of collateral for Offer Campaigns (electronic and direct mail).
- Assist with the member enrolment process for all campaigns.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on the performance of direct and worksite marketing campaigns.
- Prepare member communication as required.
- Manage the card/ certificate distribution process.
- Handle client queries from Agents, Brokers and clients.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Diploma in Business, Marketing or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Two (2) years’ working experience in the insurance industry.
- Highly motivated.
- Detail Oriented.
- Excellent time-management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits Products.
- Ability to work on own initiative given appropriate guidelines and objectives.
- Sound knowledge in personal computing software applications including Microsoft Excel and Word.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.