Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a Graphic Artist on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Graphic Artist will combine artistic skill and technology to produce computer generated artwork in a variety of media.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates designs for clients that visually communicate desired product or project messages. Designs may be used in various visual media including magazines, billboards, advertising, restaurant menus, and product packaging.
- Creates various layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations according to client specifications.
- Meets with clients to discuss requirements and the design of the project.
- Creates rough drafts and sketches of concept, and presents to client for further discussion and revision.
- Participates in collaborative revision and approval process until final design is approved.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of print, electronic, and graphics media.
- Superior artistic and design skills.
- Extremely proficient in image editing and digital animation and illustration software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan a project based on interactions with the client and in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines highly preferred.
- Three years of related experience preferred.