ibex in Jamaica is hiring a Payroll Admin on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Payroll Administrator performs all activities necessary to process payroll, including maintain related records, processing involuntary and voluntary deductions, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management.
- Collect, compile and enter payroll data using appropriate software.
- Review and verify source documents.
- Calculate and post payroll deductions.
- Process payroll by established deadlines.
- Issue statements of earnings and deductions.
- Reconcile employee deductions.
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors.
- Update payroll records by recording changes including insurance coverage, loan payments, salary increases.
- Assist with yearend payroll processes.
- Process new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions.
- Address employee's pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information.
- Complete requests for pay-related documents including statements and verification's.
- Produce payroll related tax payments.
- Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to support the Mission and Core Values of IBEX Global Solutions.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Ability to collect and interpret data, including data analysis and management.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in an ever changing environment and able to prioritize daily tasks to meet specified deadlines.