Flow in Barbados is hiring a Senior Voice Services Engineer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
What’s The Role
The CWC Senior Voice Services Engineer is responsible for providing direct hands-on support for the Enterprise Voice Services, Telepresence and Collaboration applications, across CWC Business Units. The focus will be on the implementation and support of technologies to provide a highly reliable, supportable and technically superior Enterprise Voice and Collaboration Services.
What You´ll Do
- Exercise voice network operation oversight to ensure security, policies, procedures, and projects are executed consistent with the overall company goals and objectives.
- Lend expertise to in country teams and task forces.
- Take responsibility for capacity planning and scheduling.
- Plan and implement new infrastructure, enhancement and major modifications.
- Ensure the protection of company information asset and continuity of key service infrastructure.
- Deploy voice network infrastructure to support new service offerings or enhance existing services.
- Respond to escalations and provide resolution to business unit issues.
- Integration and deployment of systems, tools and applications in support of the Voice Network infrastructure management and service level improvements.
- Implement business continuity by performing solid disaster recovery planning and mitigation of service failures through the implementation of critical redundancies.
- Enhance network improvement through implementation of tools for proactive monitoring of all network and security threat.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science related discipline or equivalent
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Juniper JNCIA, JNCNP
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience administrating and supporting IP networks in a medium to large organization
- 2-3 years knowledge in managing IP Networks and Data Center technologies
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and IP networking (including WAN/LAN technologies)
- Strong understanding of Internet Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and RIP) and the OSI protocol stack is essential.
- Experience working with any of the following Sectors: Telecommunication, Service Provider, Data Center Hosting or Technology manufacture.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.