Margaritaville Hotels and Resorts in Bahamas is hiring a Catering Sales Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned catering/banquet goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual will be responsible for effectively soliciting and securing new accounts, as well as servicing clients/groups where applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Catering Sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate creativity and knowledge of food and beverage desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the applicable state.
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills to frequently negotiate, convince, sell and influence other managerial personnel, hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening, probing, supporting, closing.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills