Centerfield in Jamaica is hiring a Talent Acquisition Assistant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
- Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Assistant will ensure completion of the pre-employment background check processes required for roles within the organization ranging from entry level to mid-level. He/she will also assist with various administrative and clerical duties in a high volume, fast pace environment.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external partners via telephone and email to ensure successful and timely completion of pre-employment processes such as; reference checks and police record (finger printing)
- Assist with new hire onboarding sessions
- Support the team in ensuring completion of various onboarding tasks
- Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when required during the recruiting and onboarding process
- Assist with the maintenance of the Application Tracking System
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum five (5) CXC subjects (English Language mandatory)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Exhibits good judgment and initiative
- Good time management skills and goal oriented
- Fast learner, good organization and problem solving skills
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.