FamGuard Corporation Limited in Bahamas is hiring a Customer Service Administrator, FGIAB on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
This position is responsible for providing service to customers for all lines of business, as well as supporting leadership in ensuring the efficient and smooth operations of the agency and the provision of outstanding customer service. All efforts should be given to achieve the company’s new business and renewal goals, and to promote the agency and all of its products to achieve profitable growth.
- Underwriting all lines of property & casualty business
- Preparing related policies
- Processing, printing, sorting, amending, packaging and distribution of renewal notices
- Contacting clients concerning renewal dates and premium amounts via phone or email
- Assisting with distribution of second notices and loss payee copies
- Preparing quotes for all lines of business
- Preparing routine correspondence
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) BGCSE passes with C and above, including Mathematics and English required
- Knowledge of Prime and/or Powerbroker Programs
- Basic knowledge of lines of insurance products
- Basic knowledge of the products offered by the company and how quotes for the various types are worked
- Preparation towards professional qualifications namely Certificate in Insurance through Chartered Insurance Institute preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Organization and planning skills, as well as attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in a career with Family Guardian Insurance Company! To apply, please download the relevant application, complete the form, and submit it along with your resume and a copy of your certificates to *****@familyguardian.com.