Doctors Hospital Health System, Bahamas in Bahamas is hiring an Imaging Technologist on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Responsible for performing a variety of imaging procedures for diagnostic interpretations in order to support quality patient care and service. Responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- Graduate of an approved Associate or Baccalaureate degree program in Radiography (RT).
- ARRT registered or registry eligible in Computed Radiography (CT).
- ARDMS registered or registry eligible in Abdominal, OB/GYN and Vascular Ultrasound.
- Minimum of two years experience in a hospital setting in radiography, CT and ultrasound.
- Licensed under (Bahamas Health Professions Council).
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.