Amentum in Bahamas is hiring a PC Support Technician on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking a PC Support Technician in Andros Island, Bahamas to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Be responsible for MS Windows PC support in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities also include compliance with DoD Information Assurance mandates and installing and maintaining PC peripherals, such as printers and scanners.
- Apply time-critical security patches on a frequent and regular basis.
- Provide 24-hour, on-call technical support for critical operations, on rotation.
- Manage hard drive encryption software via server interface as well as through desktop support.
- Assist with hard drive image backup and deployment using WDS and SCCM.
- Provide help desk support.
- Assist with PC setups and deployments.
- Install and document approved software and peripherals.
- Assist with troubleshooting and repair of PCs, printers, and scanners, etc…
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Provide additional assistance as needed to support requirements and directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in help desk support and computer maintenance.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification required.
- MS Windows 10 Certificate of training required, must be obtained within first six months of employment.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Valid passport and Driver’s license required.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.