Cable Bahamas Ltd. is hiring a Sr. Product Developer - Weekly Prepaid, Pay Go & Roaming on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
ALIV is seeking a Senior Product Developer-Weekly Prepaid, Pay Go and Roaming. This role resides within the Marketing and Commercial Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and driving the Weekly Prepaid, Pay Go and Roaming portfolio.
- Perform profitability analysis, competitive evaluation and financial risk assessment on all strategic opportunities.
- Establish, review and maintain pricing structures and understand, resolve and mitigate impacts company-wide.
- Analyze and anticipate pricing trends in the market and adapt corporate pricing offers accordingly.
- Drive continuous pricing and pricing-related process improvements and programs; develop business cases and define requirements for new pricing initiatives.
- Prime the development and delivery of annual and quarterly plans.
- Review and analyze revenue metrics, making changes as required to optimize effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Retail, Marketing, etc., to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Identifies new ideas and business opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Gather insights from business unit stakeholders to develop a capital plan that fully supports our business unit plans for revenue growth, service development and transformation.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Economics or Finance; MBA desirable.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Banking, Retail, and Management Consulting or other related industries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal direction, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excited by challenges and motivated to find solutions that work for all parties.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel, financial modeling and analysis.
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong business acumen, ability to balance revenue and profitability.
- Works well in high pressured challenges.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
Qualified applicants should submit resumes electronically to the following email address: [email protected] with Subject: Senior Product Developer-Weekly Prepaid, Pay Go and Roaming.