Baker Hughes in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Trinidad Service Center HSE Specialist on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Are you a motivated hard worker willing to grow in a positive and arduous environment?
Join our Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Responsible for roles that will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will generally either be located at, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers. This category will include those EHS professionals involved in “designing for EHS” (NPI), individuals responsible for customer or industry engagement, and EHS professionals working at customer sites or projects (generally not managing teams of EHS professionals or regions). Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a Trinidad Service Center HSE Specialist, will be responsible for:
- Providin day-to-day EHS support for the facility. Be located at manufacturing sites and fixed facilities (e.g., a service shop or O&M site).
- Detecting and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety roles.
- Have oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Problem solving skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.