Giftlanf OfficeMax in Guyana is hiring an Inventory Clerk on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for providing support to the other organizational functions. The Inventory Clerk is also accountable for maintaining records of quantity and value of material stocked in the establishment.
- At least five (5) subjects at CXC inclusive of Math and English .
- Any other related field would be an asset but not required.
- Monitor stock quantity and expiry dates to prevent depreciation and damages.
- Work alongside bond clerks and receiving clerks to ensure full compliance of inventory SOP’s in receiving, picking and packing.
- Check all inventory counts on replenishment requisitions, packing, picking and wholesale deliveries to customers.
- Investigate and create reports for damage, expired and shortage of inventory.
- Ensure replenishments are done efficiently and timely so as to meet customer satisfaction while maintaining inventory order.
- Produce weekly inventory expiry and slow and fast movement report.
- Work alongside Inventory Supervisor and warehouse supervisor in developing systems in tracking efficient inventory movement to maintain a smooth flow in daily operations while protecting company products so as to prevent lost.
- Any other task given by Manager.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted