Baker Hughes in Guyana is hiring a Field Specialist on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking Field Specialists - Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) supporting the Product Line as part of our Caribbean Operations - Guyana. This is a field position and involves interacting with various engineering, AMO, Quality, HSE and supply chain functions onshore and offshore.
As a Field Specialist I , you will be responsible for:
- Perform jobs in the field.
- Assist AMO team with equipment preparation
- Assist with preparation of key equipment QA/QC & technical packages.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- May provide support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) OR Technician’s Diploma (Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering preferred)
- 1 yr industry experienced preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Visio
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday 7:00AM-4:00PM
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.