Company name in Country name is hiring a Job title on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Receptionist must maintain a professional personal appearance at all times. Responsibilities include clerical and administrative support, and providing outstanding customer service as per Company standards.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- Knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Ensure that each caller receives outstanding service by providing a friendly tone; and greeting by good day and company name and followed by your name.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls and provide Information to callers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Greet and direct persons to correct destination.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Monitor visitor’s access and maintain security awareness.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments for relevant persons.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Screen all callers who wish to communicate with Management
Interested person(s) can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager